Item # THH-1/ Tools / Hex & Torx® Compatible Tools
Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench Set
Designed and built specifically for use with any hex-shaped tool fitting found on a bicycle, the Park Tool THH-1 is a set of eight professional-quality hex wrenches made for efficiency, durability and a precise fit. Constructed from a carefully-selected combination of chrome vanadium high-tensile steel and S-2 tool steel, our T-handle wrenches are strong and durable, with several features to make them the most capable hex wrenches you own.
The tips are machined and chamfered for easy insertion into hex fittings, and the integrated Strip-Gripper hex end is specially shaped to aid in removal of bolts with stripped or oversized fittings. The sliding T-handle allows the wrench to be held in multiple positions, for improved leverage and easy access to fasteners in awkward places, and the anodized aluminum Speed Spinner makes quick work of long fasteners.
The THH-1 is a complete set of the eight metric hex sizes most commonly found on bicycles, so you're covered whether you're adjusting a derailleur limit screw, installing a brake lever, or removing a pedal. The set includes a durable tool holder which mounts to any wall, bench, or pegboard, for easy access and storage (mounting hardware not included).
- Mounting holes for holder are 152 mm (6") from center-to-center
- THH-2 2mm Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench
- THH-25 2.5mm Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench
- THH-3 3mm Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench
- THH-4 4mm Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench
- THH-5 5mm Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench
- THH-6 6mm Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench
- THH-8 8mm Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench
- THH-10 10mm Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench
- THH-H T-Handle Hex Wrench Holder
Peloton Two for Today Peloton magazine gives an overview of the all-new THH-1 T-Handle Hex Wrench Set.