Item # PRS-3.3-2/ Repair Stands / Shop
Deluxe Single Arm Repair Stand
Built to withstand the rigors of every day shop use, the PRS-3.3 is the stand of choice for professional mechanics around the world. Stand height and clamp position are firmly secured in place using our proven lock block system. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated and powder coated for years of carefree use.
The PRS-3.3-2 features the 100-3D Micro-Adjust Clamp, with a cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit. The 100-3D features narrow clamping jaws to fit into tight areas or on short seat posts, and clamps nearly any tube from 23 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3"), including aero tubes and dropper posts.
- Maximum weight capacity: 54 kg (120 lbs.)
- Clamp capacity: round and aero tubes from 23 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3") wide
- Jaw height: 70 mm (2.75")
- Clamp height: adjustable from 128 to 158 cm (50" to 62")
- Replaceable jaw covers (part #1960)
- Includes #105 Cast Aluminum Work Tray & RPP-1 Repair Stand Post Protector
- Can be installed onto the #130 Repair Stand Base or bolted directly to the floor using the FP-2 Floor Plate (both sold separately)