Item # INF-2/ Tools / Pumps
Used in conjunction with an air compressor and hose, the INF-2 can pump up any bicycle tire in seconds. Features a durable, dual-sided head that is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves and rotates 360 degrees to access valve stems at any angle. The lightweight body is ergonomically-shaped, with an integrated hook for easy hanging and an easy-to-read built-in pressure gauge with a protective rubber boot. Great for bike shops, races, events, and especially useful for seating tubeless tire systems, especially MTB and fat tire setups. Built for everyday shop use and 100% rebuildable.
- Pressure gauge range: 0–160 psi (0–11 bar)
- Hose fitting: common "M-style" industrial fitting included — can be used with any 3/8" NPT male-threaded fitting
- How to Use the INF-1 & INF-2 Shop Inflator
- INF-2 Presta Seal Adjustment
- Park Tool INF-1 & INF-2 Head Seal Replacement
- Park Tool INF-1 & INF-2 Trigger Seal Replacement
Bicycling Review New to the updated INF-2 is a built-in hook to hang the inflator when not in use. We had an early version of the original, and the new one is a big improvement. Not only does the INF-2 weigh about half as much as the original, but the galleries that carry air through the body to the head have also been enlarged for better flow, making quick work of seating tubeless tires. What's more, it accepts any 3/8" NPT male threaded fitting, and is completely rebuildable.