Item # TS-2.3/ Tools / Wheel Truing Stands
Professional Wheel Truing Stand
Walk into the service area of any bike shop in the world, and odds are good you'll see a Park Tool Professional Wheel Truing Stand on the bench — still the top choice of professional mechanics everywhere for over 50 years, and for good reason.
With extra-tall uprights and wide calipers, the TS-2.3 is capable of accepting most wheels commonly found on road, mountain, BMX, and hybrid bicycles, including wheels with disc brakes, aero rims and oversized MTB tires. Upright adjustment is controlled with an ergonomically-designed speed knob, which quickly adjusts the stand to accommodate any hub width in seconds. The sturdy uprights of the TS-2.3 feature integrated storage for the included thru-axle adapters, which allow for compatibility with thru-axle, quick release, and solid axle hubs without the use of additional parts or adapters.
The TS-2.3 is constructed from durable powder coated heavy-gauge steel and is manufactured, assembled and calibrated in St. Paul, Minnesota. Strong, comfortable knobs and spring-loaded calipers and caliper arm ensure smooth, consistent operation, and the removable composite caliper tips protect painted rims and fragile materials. 100% adjustable and rebuildable for a lifetime of use.
- Maximum wheel size: Up to 29"+ with or without tire
- Maximum hub width: 200 mm (7.87")
- Maximum rim width: 102 mm (4")
- Hub compatibility: Accommodates quick release and solid axle hubs — also accommodates thru axle hubs using included TS-2TA.2 Thru Axle Adapters
- Bolt to benchtop — mounting holes are 9.5 mm (3/8") in diameter and 200 mm (7.9") from center to center
- Clamp in vise — base is 76 mm (3") deep
- Install in TSB-2.2 Truing Stand Base