Item # CF-2/ Tools / Frame & Fork / Lubricants & Compounds
A quality cutting fluid should be used when performing any cutting, tapping, facing, or reaming procedure on a bicycle frame. CF-2 Park Tool Cutting Fluid is an environmentally friendly, soy-based cutting fluid that makes any frame cutting tool work better and last longer. Park Tool CF-2 can be effectively used on all metals including aluminum, steel, and titanium.
Always use cutting fluid such as Park Tool CF-2 when machining.
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL) plastic bottle with flip-top spout
CF-2 is not ORM-D restricted and may be shipped by air or land without issue.
NOTE: Some painted surfaces can be sensitive to oil and grease. Clean off any excess oil or grease immediately. Test first on an inconspicuous area to see if it causes a stain or discoloration.
- CF-2 Safety Data Sheet — North American English (PDF—109.936 KB)
- CF-2 Safety Data Sheet — British English (PDF—128.225 KB)
- CF-2 Safety Data Sheet — Danish (PDF—496.882 KB)
- CF-2 Safety Data Sheet — Finnish (PDF—538.798 KB)
- CF 2 SDS fr CA (PDF—294.207 KB)
- CF-2 Safety Data Sheet — French (PDF—569.764 KB)
- CF-2 Safety Data Sheet — Norwegian (PDF—519.032 KB)
- CF-2 Safety Data Sheet — Swedish (PDF—494.584 KB)