Item # TLR-1/ Tools / Lubricants & Compounds
Medium Strength Threadlocker
Park Tool TLR-1 is great for any threaded assembly found on a bicycle, including threaded bottom bracket cups, disc brake rotor bolts, stem bolts, and more. Adds security and longevity to any threaded application while still allowing for future removal. TLR-1 is oil tolerant and compatible with steel and aluminum threads.
- 10 mL (0.34 fl. oz.) bottle
- Competes with Loctite® 242/243™
- Not recommended for titanium threads
NOTICE: When retaining compound or threadlocker is used on carbon fiber frames or components, adhesive primer such as Park Tool AP-1 must first be applied to all component, fastener and frame surfaces. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
CAUTION: Some painted surfaces can be sensitive to threadlockers, retaining compounds and primers. Test first on an inconspicuous area to see if it causes a stain or discoloration. Clean off any excess from painted surfaces immediately.
- TLR-1 Instructions (PDF—47.129 KB)
- TLR-1 Safety Data Sheet — North American English (PDF—137.935 KB)
- TLR-1 Safety Data Sheet — Danish (PDF—793.422 KB)
- TLR-1 Safety Data Sheet — Finnish (PDF—804.984 KB)
- TLR 1 SDS fr CA (PDF—309.966 KB)
- TLR-1 Safety Data Sheet — French (PDF—790.881 KB)
- TLR-1 Safety Data Sheet — Norwegian (PDF—726.48 KB)
- TLR-1 Safety Data Sheet — Swedish (PDF—752.561 KB)