Item # TLR-2/ Tools / Lubricants & Compounds
High Strength Threadlocker
Park Tool TLR-2 High Strength Threadlocker is a good option for securing troublesome threaded assemblies found on a bicycle, such as fasteners with poor fitment or loose tolerances. TLR-2 semi-permanently bonds threads for a secure, long-lasting fit. TLR-2 is oil tolerant and compatible with steel and aluminum threads.
- 10 mL (0.34 fl. oz.) bottle
- Competes with Loctite® 262/263™
- Not recommended for titanium threads
NOTICE: When retaining compound or threadlocker is used on carbon fiber frames or components, adhesive primer such as Park Tool AP-1 must first be applied to all component, fastener and frame surfaces. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
CAUTION: Some painted surfaces can be sensitive to threadlockers, retaining compounds and primers. Test first on an inconspicuous area to see if it causes a stain or discoloration. Clean off any excess from painted surfaces immediately.
- TLR-2 Instructions (PDF—46.964 KB)
- TLR-2 Safety Data Sheet — North American English (PDF—145.122 KB)
- TLR-2 Safety Data Sheet — Danish (PDF—862.951 KB)
- TLR-2 Safety Data Sheet — Finnish (PDF—825.1 KB)
- TLR 2 SDS fr CA (PDF—353.822 KB)
- TLR-2 Safety Data Sheet — French (PDF—864.261 KB)
- TLR-2 Safety Data Sheet — Norwegian (PDF—796.174 KB)
- TLR-2 Safety Data Sheet — Swedish (PDF—824.186 KB)