Item # PRS-4W-2/ Repair Stands / Bench / Wall Mount
Deluxe Wall Mount Repair Stand
Designed to be easily mounted to any post or wall stud, the Park Tool PRS-4W is a shop-quality bicycle repair stand. The wall bracket is built from heavy-gauge powder coated steel for a lifetime of use. The clamp rotates 360 degrees to get any bike in the perfect position for any repair. With a maximum weight holding capacity of 100 lbs. (45kg)*, the PRS-4W is capable of supporting the heaviest bicycles including e-bikes, cargo bikes, and tandems, as well as traditional bicycles.
The PRS-4W-2 features the 100-3D Micro-Adjust Clamp, with a cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit. The 100-3D features narrow clamping jaws to fit into tight areas or on short seat posts, and clamps nearly any tube from 23 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3"), including aero tubes and dropper posts.
- Clamp capacity: round and aero tubes from 23 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3") wide
- Jaw height: 70 mm (2.75")
- Distance from mounting surface to center of jaws: 33 cm (13")
- Wall mounting plate is approximately 15 cm x 6 cm (6" x 2.5")
- Mounting holes are approximately 12.7 mm (0.5") in diameter and are on 4-inch centers (100.2mm)
- Replaceable jaw covers (part #1960)
- Mounting hardware not included
*NOTE: The PRS-4W-1 and PRS-4W-2 Deluxe Wall Mount Repair Stands have a 45 kg (100 lb.) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners to a solid wall stud, post or beam. The user is responsible for making sure the mounting surface and the fasteners are capable of handling this amount of weight.
BikePerfect: PRS-4W-2 Review If you are tight on space or building the ultimate mobile workshop, then this could be just what you need. It takes up less space than a traditional stand and is super solid with an easy-to-use clamping mechanism.