Item # PRS-2.3-1/ Repair Stands / Shop
Deluxe Double Arm Repair Stand
Built to withstand the rigors of every day shop use, the PRS-2.3 is the stand of choice for professional mechanics around the world. The dual-sided top tube allows two mechanics to work simultaneously, and rotates 360 degrees allowing a single mechanic to work on multiple bikes more efficiently. Stand height and clamp position are firmly secured in place using our proven lock block system. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated and powder coated for years of carefree use.
The PRS-2.3-1 features our classic 100-3C Adjustable Linkage Clamp, with a proven design adjustable to fit any frame tube up to 41 mm (1.6"). A great option for assemblers and mechanics who work on older bikes, with dead simple single-lever operation and cable reliefs on both jaws. The 100-3C features solid cast-aluminum construction and durable replaceable clamp covers.
- Maximum weight capacity: 54 kg (120 lbs.)
- Clamp capacity: tubes from 25 to 41 mm (1" to 1.6") diameter
- Jaw height: 100 mm (4")
- Clamp height: adjustable from 128 to 158 cm (50" to 62")
- Replaceable jaw covers (part #468B)
- Includes #105 Cast Aluminum Work Tray & RPP-1 Repair Stand Post Protector
- Can be installed onto the #135 Repair Stand Base or bolted directly to the floor using the FP-2 Floor Plate (both sold separately)