Item # BBT-18/ Tools / Crank & Bottom Bracket / E-Bike
Bottom Bracket and Lockring Tool — 8-Notch
The BBT-18 is a heavy duty investment-cast tool for removing and installing components with an eight-notch tool fitting, including select cartridge bottom brackets, as well as chainring lockrings on some e-bike drivetrains.
Installs and removes the following components with eight-notch tool fittings:
- Shimano® Octalink® drive-side bottom bracket cups with external notches
- ISIS Drive bottom bracket cups including Truvativ® and Bontrager®
- Front chainring lockring for Bosch® Gen 3 and Gen 4 e-bike systems
- Front chainring lockring for Specialized® Levo Brose e-bike systems
- 8 notches with a nominal outside diameter of 43.4 mm
- The hole in the center of the casting is 22.5 mm, and will not fit over 30 mm spindles
- Features 36 mm wrench flats
Below is a filterable table of bottom bracket models the BBT-18 is compatible with. For a full list of tool compatibility, see our Bottom Bracket Tool Finder.
|Truvativ®||Threaded||ISIS Drive and Giga Pipe™|