Videographer / Editor
Park Tool Company, the world’s largest manufacturer of bicycle tools and repair equipment, is seeking a videographer/editor to be part of our in-house creative services and video team. The job includes conceiving, scripting, prepping, shooting and editing high-quality marketing and educational video productions for online distribution platforms. This individual will assist with creative services, idea generation, scripting and general production. This position involves working closely with a small team and in a one-on-one capacity on a daily basis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare studio setup, lighting and sound
- Operate studio cameras
- Formulate scripts and outlines
- Direct, edit and produce a wide variety of product and repair help videos
- Assist in file management and workflows
- Assist on field shoots under direction
- Work with talent to prepare for shoots
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- Two+ years experience in video production, including field experience with DSLR cameras, editing software and start-to-finish video production
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere and After Effects required, other applications are a plus) and basic competency with Mac OS X
- Proficiency with lighting, shooting and capturing sound for corporate productions
- A knack for image composition and visual storytelling
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Graphic design experience is a plus
- Familiarity with the basic workings and terminology of the bicycle is also a plus, but not required
This is a full time position in Oakdale, Minnesota. Park Tool offers a competitive wage, full benefits package and a four-day work week, plus the chance to join the industry leader in a fast-paced, fun and growing industry.
Examples of the type of work done by our video department can be found on the Park Tool YouTube channel.
Please send resume, cover letter and link to demo material to: email@example.com.