We’re Park Tool Company, the world’s largest manufacturer of tools and repair equipment for the bicycle industry, and we’re looking for a qualified, motivated machinist to join our growing family at our world headquarters in Oakdale, Minnesota. We manufacture over 500 tools and fixtures for the world’s professional and home mechanics in over 75 countries. We’re constantly designing, refining, testing, updating, developing and manufacturing new products and we need more help. This is a challenging, yet extremely satisfying job in a fun, constantly changing industry, working for the worldwide category leader.
- Set up, operate and adjust Haas CNC Vertical Mills and Lathes with Live Tooling
- Perform daily and weekly maintenance
- Perform in-process inspections and document results using a wide variety of inspection equipment
- Work with engineers to produce production tooling and fixtures
- Produce prototype parts, models and patterns working from prints
- Load and unload machines (automated and manual)
- Monitor, adjust and replace machine tooling
- Monitor machine performance to ensure product quality and specifications are achieved
- Create and edit programs using G-code and conversational programming
- Ability to effectively manage time to work both independently and as part of a team
- Mill, drill press, lathe, grinder and other manual machine experience
- Three years CNC machining experience is required
- Swiss Lathe experience is a plus but not required
- Trade School education preferred but not required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Park Tool is a 55 year-old company practicing Midwestern work ethics and integrity. We offer a full benefits package including profit sharing, insurance, competitive wages, a four-day workweek and one of the best places to work in Minnesota.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.