Item # PRS-22/ Repair Stands / Portable
Team Issue Repair Stand
Originally designed for professional Pro Tour mechanics. The PRS-22 firmly holds any bike without clamping the frame or seat post by supporting the bottom bracket then locking either the front or rear dropouts. Works with any style axle system, including quick release and all sizes of thru-axles without cumbersome adaptors. Ideal for cleaning and general repair work, the PRS-22 features a solid tripod base and folds compactly for storage or transport.
- Precisely constructed of anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminum and durable composites (12.5lbs, 5.67kg)
- Adjustable BB height of 30" to 45" / 76cm to 114cm
- 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to all sides of the bike
- Customizable bottom bracket supports accommodate a wide variety of BB shells
- Main beam is adjustable fore and aft to customize balance points
- Easily transported in the BAG-20 (sold separately)
Pez Cycling News Review At just 12.5 pounds and given that the PRS-22 can go from fully collapsed to fully set up with a bike mounted in under 5 minutes, this is a great piece of equipment for anyone needing a stand on the road. But I found this to be just as good at home. This will hold every bike in the house, from old steel to gravel road disc to Aero road to full on TT and MTB… Everything fits and there is no need for clamping onto any odd shaped or super-thin walled Carbon Tube. No more wrapping towels or pads around super expensive parts trying to save the paint but not doing anything that will prevent crushing.