Item # TW-6/ Tools / Torque Tools
Ratcheting Click-Type Torque Wrench
With today’s lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option — it’s a must for every mechanic. The TW-6 is a high quality, ratcheting, click type torque wrenches that accurately measure and apply the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s). Designed for higher torque settings for repairs and installation in the bottom bracket, cassette lockring and other areas that use a higher torque settings. For lower torque setting, see the TW-5. Comes with its own protective case.
- 12–60 Newton meter range (115–530 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.2 Nm increments
- Ratcheting 3/8" drive
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Length: 38cm (15")
NOTE: Torque wrenches are measuring instruments and are not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver.