Item # CM-25/ Tools / Chain / Cleaning
Professional Chain Scrubber
A daily use, shop version of our world famous CM-5.2 Chain Scrubber. The CM-25 features a super tough die cast aluminum case and handle plus a unique brush/sponge replacement cartridge that makes it easy to keep it running smoothly and working properly. Our proven four-sided scrubbing action makes thoroughly cleaning chains quick and easy. A shop quality cleaner built to give years of constant use.
- Proven chain scrubbing technology leaves chains sparkling clean
- Durable A380 aluminum die cast case and removable handle
- Dual sided sponges and wicking pads to help reduce drips
- Rotating brushes clean on all four sides of every link
- Brush and sponge cartridge quickly and easily clicks in and out (RBS-25)
- Locking cover with stainless steel hinge pins
- 100% serviceable
Bikerumor: Winter Maintenance Tips The first step to cleaning a bike is to degrease all of the dirty parts because a regular “bike wash” solution won’t cut through the oil soaked grime. To conquer this feat, Park Tool‘s’ new CM-25 shop level chain scrubber came to the rescue. The die-cast aluminum casing & handle on Park’s newest chain cleaner is strong enough to stand on (don’t) and houses 4 scrubbing stages that the chain passes through.